The web is an intimidating place, but it doesn’t have to be. I specialize in helping people achieve their internet goals, whatever they may be, in logical, fuss-free ways.
Your idea, my know-how
My niche is in strategy– the piece between your great idea and your launch date, and even a little after that. You may have a great product or service, a Facebook ‘like’ page and a domain, but where do you go from there? That’s where I can help.
By gaining an understanding of your project, capabilities and resources, I can put together a planned approach to take you from where you are to where you want to be. I will weed out the unnecessary buzzwords and fads and educate you in the tactics and techniques you need to understand in order to take your project to the next level.
What do I do exactly? Well, here’s a quick list:
- Web project development and lifecycle management
- Search engine optimization (SEO) strategy
- Online brand representation and coordination
- Website design and interface development
- Small-scale ecommerce implementation assistance
- Social media strategy
- Online content development advice and procurement
- Print design and small-scale marketing
- Consultation and tutorial on any of the above, and probably more.
Stacey got us thinking about the strategy behind our website right from the get-go. She has a keen sense of design and was very skilled at interpreting our intent for the site. Stacey offered expert advice on the best way to virtually represent our business while shedding some light on new forms of social media that will keep us connected and approachable to clients.